Thursday 31 October 2013

REVIEW MARATHON

Hi,

I haven't been writing here for awhile now. Frankly speaking, I'm not really fond of blogs and my original intention of writing this blog is to review products.

 Well, I've read a lot of blogs reviewing products- especially beauty products but to my surprise and doubt, a lot of them are always satisfied with the products that they are reviewing. 

I don't know about you guys but I always find product reviews in internet before I purchase beauty products, especially expensive ones. I've chosen good rating products each time, but each time I was disappointed. So, it makes me thinking; what's happening here?

Why the products works wonder to the others but when I'm using it, nothing happens?

After so much thinking, I've come out with a few conclusions;

1) My skin is out of the ordinary... like nothing would works on my skin but plastic surgery. 
2) the other reviewers only review items that they like. They wouldn't review the product if they don't like it. So, no bad reviews.
3) I eat too freely. They said what we eat would effect our skin's condition as well. But oily and junk food are my favourite food =(
4) I didn't apply the product correctly. Maybe I'm supposed to heat up the cream before I paste it on my face, who knows? 



Okay,
even I think the conclusions might be the real problem are, I believe many others share these problems like me. But people like us are costumers as well and we want to be beautiful too!

Thus, I don't think they (the conclusions) can stop me from complaining. 

So, I'm gonna complain all the way that I want until I meet my true love.... err.... I mean the best product for me...


   
my beautiful kitten




I'll stop here to go and write my review marathon. I've 5 items to be reviewed now (might add more).
Bye.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment