Thursday 31 October 2013

The Face Shop Aqua Drop Pack Review



My sister bought this to me. So I don't know the price.

I've been using this for over 3 months.


My sister really like this product but for me;

3/5 stars


It really works well as moisturiser. If you got terrible dry skin, use this. Even though it was written "Sleeping Mask" there, sometimes I use it as moisturiser, especially when travelling. When I'm travelling (usually by bus), my skin will be extremely dry because I will be in air conditioner place for more than 24 hours. But after I got this product, I will apply this before I got on the bus (in the morning) and my skin will be moisturised for the whole day. Seriously, I didn't even need to apply again during the afternoon or evening. Maybe my face looked extra shiny or oily in the bus but it is far better than dry skin at the end of the day!


Other than a good moisturiser, I don't see the other advantage of this product.



No comments:

Post a Comment