Thursday 31 October 2013

Nubian Heritage African Black Soap Review


\


So, I've been looking a face cleanser for my acne prone face. 

I found about this soap from another product's review. You see, at first I was interested in the Rice Soap Thailand. I looked for the reviews but they were not very good and then, someone mentioned Nubian Heritage papaya and coconut soap. So, I googled about the soap and in the review, people were praising this African Black soap. After a bit of thinking, I deided to purchase this soap. I got this soap from Natta Cosme, together with Tokyo Love Soap. The price is RM22.90.


*I don't have credit card, so I have to purchase from online shop that allows internet banking or money transfer.


First thing of all, it's very BIG. I think it's bigger than the normal hand soap that we use. As you can see in the second picture it is almost as big as my palm, so it was going to be difficult for me to lather it. So, I cut a small piece of it and save the rest. 

The smell is very nice. It doesn't last long but it is pleasant enough. 

Just like Tokyo Love Soap, today is only my 8th day of using it. I can't really sure of the effect yet. Yes, my pimples and acnes have reduced but it might be not because of the soap. Coincidently, I received the soap after my breakout (which usually 1 or 2 weeks before my period until my period came). It could be because my hormones are stable now. 


But sorry to say that this product is not a miracle. I still grow a few small acnes while using it. 

I'm still not sure about this product but I have some hope on it. I will update again after 1 or 2 moths.

Bye.






No comments:

Post a Comment