Thursday 31 October 2013

Tokyo Love Soap Pure Girl Review






So, I've read a lot of reviews on this soap and all of them were very happy with this product.

Well, I'm NOT.


I purchased it online from Natta Cosme with RM85.

.... It's really expensive. Received the items in 4 days.

Today is my 8th day of using the soap.


This product promised many things but for me, they are all empty promises (It MIGHT or MIGHT NOT worked, but this a review form my point of view)

1) Eliminates Odor (I don't usually smell, so didn't notice this)
2)Leaves skin fragrance (Yes, it does have the floral smell. But it's very weak that I have to sniff my skin to smell it and no, it doesn't stay for 2 hours. It barely stays over half an hour for me.)
3)Moisturise and tighten the skin (NO. Other reviewers said their skin became very soft right after using the soap but for me, it doesn't feel that soft or moisturise. And if I shaved and I used the soap, my skin become very itchy that I have to apply moisturise after the shower.)
4) Removes pigmentation, improve skin elasticity fo a matte and rosy skin. ( So far, NOPE. Nothing changes on my skin)

*other functions basically the same thing (moisture to delay age, lock moisture, kill bacteria, help rebuild cell etc.), so not gonna mention them again.


So far, I'm very disappointed with this soap. It's very expensive but it works just like any ordinary soap (the smell even a lot weaker than cheap soap). I really can't believe this is the soap that everyone was crazy about. I read a few reviews that show the absolute whitening effect in just a few washes (some of them in 1 wash ONLY!). I wish they weren't lying or paid to write the review. Maybe my skin is just too stubborn.

The conclusion is, a product works differently on different person and do not put too high of hope on a popular product. 

I still have 2/3 of my soap and since it's very expensive, I'm gonna use it till the end. Hopefully the result will come later.

*not gonna write the star because I wouldn't give any. Don't worry, if the soap works on me later, I will update this.


---------------------
p/s: I read some articles on fake Tokyo Love Soap but then there was a statement said that there is no fake Tokyo Love Soap and the packaging might differ according to the factory. I really hope I didn't get the fake one >.<





No comments:

Post a Comment