Thursday 31 October 2013

Nature Republic Aloe Vera Soothing Gel Review


YEAYYY!!!!!!!! EXO become Nature Republic's model XD

....

...

but that's not my point....


I bought this from Groupon.com. Have been using this for about 4 months (still the same bottle, I haven't finished it yet).


Short story;

3/5 stars



Works fairly well as moisturiser. If my skin is too dry, this gel only wouldn't help me. But on daily usage, it is quite good. And it's 92% aloe vera, so I feel safe using it on all parts of my body (face and body). I use it everyday on my face before I go to work and apply on my body after shaving.

It was promoted to be multi-purpose. Like it can be lip balm, eye moisturiser, body lotion, face moisturiser and more. But I won't recommend this to be used on lips. For me, it taste terrible and doesn't moist well on lips. As eye moisturiser, just good enough rather than nothing. It means it can be used on eye area (no irritation) but it doesn't moist well.  


will I buy this product again?
Hmmmm......Maybe No.



No comments:

Post a Comment