Monday 6 May 2013

Fabula CollagenMax Fat-burning + Fabula CollagenMax Bright HA


They are beauty drinks/ supplements (I bet you can guess on the word "collagen").

I bought them from Groupon.com (again). The deal was RM198 for 12 bottles of Fabula CollagenMax Fat-burning and 12 bottles of Fabula CollagenMax Bright HA (instead of RM317).

It's either Japan's or Taiwan's product (but I believe it's Japan's because it has Japanese writings on it. I know I'm simple minded.)

not gonna describe about it long.

FCM (Fabula CollagenMax) Fat-burning is for fat-burning (lol). It will reduce your appetite, burns fats and prevent the food that you take to be turned into fats. It also contains 9,000MG Japan Collagen Peptide per bottle.

 FCM Bright HA is to for your skin. It will improve your skin and brighten up the skin tone.
It contains 10, 000MG Collagen Peptide and Berry Essense.

Both of this product have the same instruction. Take 1 bottle every 3 days or half a bottle for 2 days. Take it when your tummy is empty (best time is early in the morning before you take breakfast).

mine





Fabula CollagenMax  Fat-burning

Fabula CollagenMx Bright HA


FCM Bright HA


FCM Fat-burning


the size

The Ingredients


FCM Fat-burning: Fish Collagen Peptide, Sugar, Garnicia Cambogia Extract,
Vitamin C, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Niacin, Vitamin E, Pantothenate, Pyridoxine,
Riboflavin, Vitamin B12,and Peach Flavour   


FMC Bright HA: Fish Collagen Peptide, Sugar, Mixed Berries,  Vitamin C, Citric Acid,
Plant Hyaluronic Acid,  Potassium Sorbate, Niacin, Vitamin E, Pantothenate, Pyridoxine,
Riboflavin, Vitamin B12 and Peach flavour 

The ingredients are quite similar.


Early Review


First of all, I am a inconsistent person. I really hate to take some thing according to schedule (once for every 3 days) but I will try my best to follow it. I decided to take them in turns. Like I drink a bottle of FCM Bright HA today, so after three days, I will next take FCM Fat- Burning and after another three days back to Bright HA and go on. It's because both of them have many collagen and I'm sure if there's any side effect of over collagen, but just to be save ^^.

Second, I just tried FCM Bright HA and it tastes suck. It smell like medicine that you got from hospital but it taste a little bit better than that. A bit sour (maybe from the berry essence). I'm not sure if I will keep taking this product (because of the taste) but I hope I can because it costs me a lot. And I really hope FCM Fat-burning taste like this one or a bit better. Please don't be more suckier (it doesn't has berry essence).

As the proof of how it works, this is my today's picture (unedited and bare faced). This is going to be my before picture. I'll update after picture in a week or so.

oh, and I'm currently 46kg (for FCM Fat-burning's review)





Edit : 10th May

Consumed the first FCM Fat-burning.
It tastes the same like FCM Bright HA (thank God). But no, my appetite is not reducing at all. So far, have't felt or notice any effect yet.



Edit 25th May

Consumed 3 FCM Fat-burning + 3 Bright HA
Apparently, FCM Fat-burning does not reduce appetite but it helps you feeling full or not hungry for a long time. On the day I consumed it, I took breakfast but it was a busy day that I wasn't able to get any lunch. To my surprise, I wasn't hungry or tired at all. So, I think this product would be amazing during Ramadhan month (hehe).
But I think it will not be that effective for me to reduce weight because I'm someone who eats because I want to, not because I'm hungry.

About FCM Bright HA, I still don't notice the effect.

I do notice my face is a bit better than few weeks ago but it can be 1) few weeks ago was my hormones day (you know, those times when your face just suddenly went mad) and 2) I'm applying green tea scrub (which I learnt from bubzbeauty) once a week.


Edit 30th August 2013

I've consumed all FCM Bright HA and almost done with FCM Fat-Burning but unfortunately, I don't feel any changes. Basically, it's not working. But it could be because of the way I consumed them. I'm not a very consistent person. So, I skipped many days in between and I stopped for a month during fasting month (but at that time, I've finished FCM Bright HA).


So the conclusion is, 
I'm NOT buying this again. 




1 comment:

  1. I just found out your Blog, I thought you may said you will loss weight..who knows...hahaha

    I just bought this in SASA, the Fabula Fat Burning Collagen Max 12 /Bottle.
    It is in promotion in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah. RM 109.00

    I just started to drink it yesterday.

    I don't like the taste. But anyway, I still hope to try as I don't have dedicate and confident that I will going to loss weigth at all

    ReplyDelete