Monday 29 April 2013

Buying Personalized Bracelet from Lazenda.com


Okay,

I subscribed to Groupon.my where there are many promotion for various items are posted there. And one day, there was this promotion that read;

[Up to 68% Off] Personalised Pendant Necklace. Choose 1 (RM58) / 2 (RM110) / 4 (RM200) Units. From RM50 per unit. Free Nationwide Delivery. Limited Groupons

and since I've never had any personalized jewellery before, I decided to buy the deal (Of course, I only buy one item)
So, I paid RM58 for the coupon and went to the provider website to make my jewellery; Lazenda.com. There are a few steps that we had to complete to create our own personalized item.

Firstly, before you do anything, you have to register yourself first. Fill in your particulars and Sign Up. Don't worry, it's free. Only when you have got your account, you can proceed to the fist step.

Step 1: Choose Your Product

I picked bracelet which has the same price as necklace and keychain (RM158<--- this is the basic price).

Step 2: Design Your Pendant

The designing part was very exiting because there were many cute icons that we can pick to create our own design. After so much effort, this was my design.

I might not be awesome of stunning one but I'm satisfied with it ^^
Why did I put "Adore" instead of my name or other meaningful words?
First, I don't want to reveal my name to everyone (especially strangers) and other words that I have in mind were very cheesy (words like "Love", "Life", "Angel", "Believe") and lastly, I really want to "Adore". Whether others adore me, or it's me who adore someone..... Okay, that's cheesy too.

Step 3: Choose Your Material

and I chose the most expensive one; Premium Gold Rose (RM25). It means you have to add another RM25 to your basic price (RM158 in my case). If you don't want to add any, pick Pure Titanium.

Step 4: Choose your pendant size (width of the designed plate)  

I picked medium (3.5 cm)

Step 5: Chain selection

Again, I picked up the most expensive one; Type B (RM30). Like the material, the price will be added to your basic price.

There are a few other steps (Additional service, Purchase with purchase and Charms selection for keychain) but they are optional and I skipped them.

Lastly, click the pink Submit Design on the right bottom of the page.
Fill your Discount code (if you have any). There will be the total amount that you have to pay.
For me I only had to pay RM55 because my Discount Code (which I had paid RM58 for it) covered the basic price (RM158). So. overall, I paid RM 118 (RM58+RM55) for my personalized bracelet.

Wait for the confirmation email from them before you make the payment.

After you have received an email from them, stating how much you have to pay and into which bank account, make the payment and to be safe, alert them of your payment preferably by email as well.

Then, wait for your jewellery to reach your door.




-------------------------------------------review starts------------------------------------------------

I've just received my bracelet today!

       ............and I want to cry

the packaging


back of the packaging

the merchandise... =(

the miscellaneous; warranty card, discount card and polishing cloth 

I'm not happy with the product at all. 

The crafting was terrible.
look at the letter A

between "o" and "r"

on the both wings

it's just messy. It doesn't look like it's done by professional.
and the size;

overall length is about 16cm
I know I ordered medium size (3.5 cm plate) but can't they make the chain a bit longer? 
I'm 45 kg (but I'm short) and the bracelet barely reach my wrist but it is very hard to wear because of the clasp. 

and I paid RM 118 for this............ T____T



The service was good, they reply all of my emails but I'm not satisfied with their product at all and it is what matters the most.

So. overall,

LA'ZENDA Personalized Jewellery: 1/5 STARS


will never buy it again.




3 comments:

  1. Nice to read this article and you have really nice posts cheap custom wristbands thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing, you have shared very nice post about Personalized Bracelet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete