Saturday 27 April 2013

My Beauty Diary: Chamomile & White Lily Concentrate (Review)

                                      
it comes with a small spatula
the packaging
*sorry, I stole these pictures from somewhere else. I'm too lazy to upload mine.


So, I've used this product (I've finished it even).

I won't explain too long about this product because I think you can get the description from online shops. 

Anyway, I give this product: 4/5 STARS 


This product is great to be used as moisturiser. I usually apply it after I apply lotion. I used it everyday and it last one whole day if I don't wash it off (which I usually have to, because need to solat).

However, as a sleep concentrate.... not very recommended. I think it depends on your skin as well.
If you applied acne treatment on your face at night which probably will leave your skin dry, this concentrate is great to soothe your skin and make it soft again on the next morning.

However, if you're generally has oily face, or you just ate heavy dinner which will lead to your face bloats when you sleep, DON'T apply this product. If not, you might get acne on the next morning (which happened to me and my sister )


will I buy this product again?
No, because I want to try other product but if I want to make safe choice, Yes, I will just buy this product.




  

No comments:

Post a Comment