Saturday 27 April 2013

My Beauty Diary: Strawberry Yogurt Cleanser (Review)





I bought this product from Guardian Store at Giant (behind Mydin Mall).

Yes, I'm a sucker for cute packaging. It's the main reason of the purchase.
for the product review; I give this

2/5 STARS

I don't really like this product except for its cute packaging (I still keep the tub even though I've used all of the cleanser) and the sweet strawberry smell.

It contains some small tiny bits for deeper cleaning purposes but I heard it isn't really good for our skin. My face felt really soft and smell strawberry right after I used it, however after some times, my skin will starts to dry. Toner alone can't fix it that I had to apply moisturiser everytime I used this cleanser.


will I buy this product again?
No.





No comments:

Post a Comment