Thursday 25 April 2013

Mahu Kulit Cerah & Gebu?


well, I think it's every woman's dream to have beautiful skin.

                                                                                            and of course, it's mine too.




I have quite bad skin. I won't say it's terrible because I've seen worse so I should be thankful of what I have. But my skin's problems are that I keep on getting acnes (even though I've long passed my teenage period), dull skin, slightly wide pores, dry & peeled skin and a lot of acne scars (damn you, acnes).

I've never found any skin product that is 100% suitable to me. So I keep on changing products but I try to keep it in my budget range. Being low salaried employee, I haven't tried any expensive brand (no face shop, no SKII, no Food for SKIN) except Clinique but it wasn't suitable for my skin. Right now I'm using Neutrogena Foam facial wash, HadaLabo skin lotion, Loreal's ice moisturiser and IZHime BB cream. They are fairly good to my skin but not too great (except IZHime BB cream. I really love this product).


What I want to talk about today is not facial product actually, but Supplement Products.

.............You know, collagen drinks and stuff.


Recently, a product has intrigued me. It is AURA WHITE.



It has been promoted widely that the adds keep on appearing on my screen whenever I surf internet (mostly in facebook). Added with a lot of positive testimonies, half of my heart wants to buy it right away.
But what keeps me from buying it?  

Firstly, because it is made in Malaysia (even the name is very Malay-ish).
Not that I'm prejudice on my own country (maybe a tiny little bit) but let's face it, Malaysia is not a country with the best technology in cosmetic or skin care. None of our cosmetic or skin care products ever hit the international market (correct me if I'm wrong). So, this product being so good makes me feel suspicious.

Besides that, I believe this product has been launched just recently because I've never heard of it last year. Even though the testimony are very convincing but none of them had used it for a long time. I worry about the long term effect. Lastly, it's because of the testimony. Yes, all of them are positive review with convincing before-and-after pictures. All of them look very fair in the after picture where some of them look scarily fair.


Please don't misunderstand me. I'm not trying to put down this product (My close friend is using it and I might be using it too if I see positive result in her). I'm just trying to write down what I feel about this product.




This is merely a view from a non-user.









No comments:

Post a Comment